Sunday, January 14, 2007

Moving the computer! ACK!

Today my mom and I moved my computer into the living room, because her friend Reno is coming over this week to put laminate flooring in my bedroom. I'd rather it get all set up ahead of time so that it can be used while the bedroom is all, shall we say, JACKED UP! It took almost and hour to disconnect everything, then reconnect it all in the living room on the dining room table. It is so weird to be in here (living room) and Dexter is totally confused. He usually lays on my bed while I on the computer, and he can't figure out what is going on.

Since the cable to the modem is in my bedroom, we had to get an extension to the coaxial cable so it would reach out the door and around the corner. Trip to Target! While we were there we picked up some other things, and the bill was over 52 bucks! It's amazing how it all adds up. And a little bit sad...

Oh, and I'm testing the dual TV tuner at the moment, recording America's Funniest Videos and watching "Van Wilder" on Comedy Central. We will see if it worked a little later. I'm planning on watching the premiere of "24" on Fox, even though I've never seen any of the other seasons. If I get hooked I may have to rent the other seasons.

No comments: