Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not ALL About Me

I usually don't do these things, but I've seen people put them on their blogs, so why shouldn't I? This is from my best friend Patsy in Georgia, and instead of emailing it to all my friends (all five...lol) I'll just post it here!

1. What time is it? 10.47 pm
2. Full Name: Cindy Michelle %#(@& (edited for privacy)
3. What do you fear most? Fire and drowning/suffocating
4. What car do you drive? Silver Mazda MPV (but I'm no soccer mom)
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope
6. Where were you born? Melbourne, FL
7. Ever been to Alaska ? No
8. Ever been toilet papering rolling in decorating trees? No
9. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons
10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
11. Favorite restaurant: Olive Garden (but I eat from the kids menu!)
12. Favorite Flower: Sunflowers
13. Favorite sport to watch: Not a sports fan
14.Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip
15. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
16. Favorite fast food restaurant: McDonald's
17.What color is your bedroom carpet: none, I HAVE OAK LAMINATE NOW! YAY
18. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero
19. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail from ? Non spam or commercially, Betty the secretary at work
20. Bedtime: Around 11-11:30 during the week, 1-2 am on weekends.
21. Who will respond to this email the quickest? no one, not sending...heehee
22. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond??? again, not sending
23. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses: oh forget it
24. Favorite TV show? Lost, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, American Idol
25. Ford or Chevy: neither
26. What are you listening to right now? Evanescense
27. What are your favorite colors? Navy, brown, red
28. How many tattoos do you have? none
29. Do you have any pets? Yes! My beautiful cat Dexter
30.Which came first the chicken or the egg? I say chicken, because I don't believe God started with an egg, he didn't make Adam a baby
31. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Find a good man to love and love me
32. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? None

Wow, it took me 10 whole minutes to do this. Better get to bed now, work tomorrow and all.

PS. Reno and Mom came back today and finished the floor. It looks so AWESOME! RENO ROCKS! And American Idol was hilarious. Especially the girl at the end who sounded like she was having an orgasm. Gees...some people.

No comments: