Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Special Someone

Oh wow have I been gone a while or what? Well, let's just say that a special someone (hee hee)came into my life around Christmas and I have been a bit distracted for a few months. I've never had a relationship before and so I guess I've been making up for lost time spending as many spare moments with him as I can...

But...I promise to be a better blogger, and get back to being creative...he'll just have to do without all the attention he'd been getting for a little bit every day. LOL

Hope everyone out there in blog land is doing well!

P.S. Dexter likes him too, which is VERY important to me... :)

2 comments:

Joan, Lazy Girl said...

Hi Cindy, Very exciting! Glad Dexter approves. :-) Hugs, Joan

Barb said...

So happy for you! Enjoy yourself, you deserve it.