Thursday, May 24, 2007

Watermark!

As you noticed in my last post, I've got a watermark now! I'm not TOO worried about people stealing my images, since they're not as super fantastic as other bloggers out there, but I thought it would be cool to have one, and I can have copyright information for Stampin' Up images like I'm supposed to. I used Photoshop Elements 4.0 to create it, following the tutorial put together by Kurtis Amundson, otherwise known as Stampin' Kub. He's quite talented in all things stamping (puts me to shame big time). But of course why wouldn't he be, his mother's a Stampin' Up! demo!! His website is wonderful, and I am inspired everytime I visit. Take a look for yourself! His video on creating a watermark is in the Tutorial Section under "Tips".

Stampin' Kub

No comments: