Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Afghans Part Deux

Finito! I finished my beige afghan I started a few weeks ago this weekend. I haven't been able to test it on the couch (protection from Dexter's claws) to see if it is large enough, but if not I can put it on the new wing chair to protect it. Here is a shot of it on my bed. It actually is a bit bigger than I expected!


Of course a new project cannot go with out a look-see by the resident inspector. Not five minutes after the above picture was taken did Dexter jump up and check out the new afghan. He LOVES afghans, especially on a cold night (it's chilly for Florida right now).


I'm a bit disappointed in my crocheting as the border is a little ripply and wavy. But I guess it doesn't matter since it's going to be stretched out of shape anyway with use...lol! I've really enjoyed crocheting these past couple months. But as usual my ADD when it comes to projects has me looking to switch gears and get back in the sewing room. I have three Miranda bags to make and haven't even started them. Hopefully soon I can get in there this week and at least cut the fabrics.

Take care all!

No comments: