Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Boss' Birthday

I have the best boss in the entire world. And I can say that because he doesn't check my blog so it's not like I'm kissin' butt...hahah! His birthday is tomorrow, and I decided to make him a small card to celebrate the day. Poor guy has to work because we are super busy trying to wrap up a few projects.


This card is made from a 3x3 inch Old Olive card base. I cut a 2 1/2 inch square of the leaf print from the Fall Flowers Designer Paper collection, and matted it in Whisper White. I tied a strip of Old Olive Poly Twill ribbon around it, and added a Super Jumbo scallop rectangle tag with the sentiment from the One of a Kind set stamped in Old Olive. The tag is popped up on dimensionals as is the matted square.

It was a quick and easy card to make, made in under 20 minutes. But that doesn't mean I don't care! Claude took a chance on a fresh out of college engineering student 9 years ago, and I only hope I continue to make him happy he hired me. Hope he has as happy a birthday as he deserves...

No comments: