Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fluffles Makes Me Smile


Another adorable Fluffles card. Sigh, I love this little kitty.

This card is inspired by both the Color Challenge #104 and Sketch Challenge #113 on Splitcoast's website. I'm always late for these challenges, but better late than never.

This card uses Regal Rose, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip SU! cardstock. The Flying Fluffles stamp was stamped three times on Whisper White cardstock in Basic Black and punched out using the 1 3/8" square punch. I colored in Fluffles using my So Saffron and Pretty in Pink SU markers. I used the Marvy Mega scallop square punch to punch three Regal Rose squares to mat the kitty squares.

The center strip behind the diamonds was made by Cuttlebugging a 1-1/2" strip of So Saffron using my Fiskars Texture Plates (the grass plate from Texture Asst. #2), and matted with a 1-3/4" strip of Chocolate Chip. The base card is made out of Certainly Celery, and I stamped the verse (from the Small Sayings set) in Chocolate Chip. I love doing dual challenges!

No comments: